Strategic Product Manager
Nintex changes how work gets done through process management and automation. Since 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming businesses via process management and automation – thereby improving productivity.
Does influencing executives and senior leaders to drive company and product strategy to energize you? In this unique Product Management role your contribution will directly impact the future of Nintex. As a Strategic Product Manager you will operate at the portfolio level to evaluate the market, and competitive landscape to grow our global business. You will spearhead initiatives across all product lines and the larger business partnering with key stakeholders to ensure we are building the right products, marketing effectively against our value propositions while leveraging customer input to influence product vision. If you’re passionate about helping guide an award-winning global company that is making people and businesses more productive – please apply!
Your contribution will be:
- Research to fully understand the market landscape (top down and bottoms up modeling)
- Evangelize findings and trends from varied audiences to make recommendations to inform strategic decision making
- Perform win/loss analysis across various product types and channels – identifying trends, friction points and creating recommendations
- Developing business cases based upon findings and data gathered from the market and customers to identify opportunities to drive top-line growth and profitability, and drive actionable plans for R&D
- Assist with post-acquisition integration and strategy to establish products into the larger Nintex portfolio, defining early integration features to drive adoption, revenue, and working to define short-term roadmaps and goals
- Track and communicate scorecard metrics to leadership: performance towards success metrics, adoption trends and friction points
- Work to institute best practice processes for product teams across the organization
To be successful we think you need:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product Manager in SaaS environment and Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work across a portfolio of products, with experience defining and driving business objectives and strategy.
- High attention to detail, ability to manage multiple and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Strong analytical skills, conducting market and customer research, data analysis, and outstanding communication.
- Ability to take amorphous data points, recognize trends and formulate recommendations that translate to actionable execution and outcomes across the product teams
- “Servant leader” disposition that can drive projects, learn and adjust, and accurately evaluate how to “get things done” across various teams, personalities and global locations. Can see things from a visionary perspective and get tactical as needed.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organization skills are a must. The candidate must also possess strong analytical skills and be comfortable drawing metric-based conclusions without bias. Ability to deliver results for complex or ambiguous problems.
- Experience working with technology partners and various sales channels is a plus.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.