Technical Product Manager
Would you like to be a part of a top-notch product team, building enterprise class data products that deliver exceptional customer experiences? Would you like to drive vision, strategy of software capabilities based on artificial intelligence? Are you excited about working with data and leveraging multi-petabyte data platforms?
If you said yes to any of those, you belong at Prifender. Prifender is using artificial intelligence technology to discover and map personal information across networks and systems, so that organizations can better manage and demonstrate accountability and compliance.
You can’t get there without a map. The Lead Technical Product Manager is a leader that defines the strategy and vision for key product features and capabilities. S/He takes ownership and drives development of key features and capabilities of the enterprise product with a focus on creating world-class product experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in product management and delivery of enterprise class software data products. Prior experience in data products, identity linking, master data management, entity resolution and data concepts is a big plus.
- Be the product owner; own the ability to deliver business results and the quality of the end-to-end experience.
- Synthesize and drive product strategy for product features leveraging industry knowledge, customer interactions, interactions with business stakeholders and engineering; Create product and feature release plans
- Provide thought leadership, expertise and guidance on building world class enterprise software products
- Initiate and prioritize features by translating requirements into prioritized set of epics and user stories using wiki and jira; Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, developers and architects
- Create product launch and go-to-market plans; Execute flawless product launches by executing alpha, beta and GA programs
- Evangelize the product capabilities through communication and presentations of the product, its features, functions and ROI
- Use metrics to measure and drive the success of the products
- Participate in technical and design discussions providing oversight end user perspective
- Define the vision for non-functional capabilities like security, encryption etc.
- Drive vision and strategy for building micro-services and near real-time/faster data processing solutions
- Communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Get stuff done in a constantly evolving environment, filled with ambiguity
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Experience managing and delivering enterprise products
- Experience working in an agile team as a product owner
- Demonstrable experience working with other product managers, business development managers and executives to conceptualize and define data products
- Able to work with architects and technical leads to translate business needs into technical requirements for development
- Experience with big data management, systems, processes and procedures
- Experience with delivering BI and analytics, data visualization and reporting
- Experience with agile development methodology using tools Wiki, JIRA
- Experience working in an agile team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (engineering, science, math, business/economics)
- 5+ years of experience in a startup