Technical Product Owner - Digital Marketing at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops. Perform gap analysis (as is functionality versus to be functionality)
- Participate in end-to-end activities related to implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Help personalize and humanize the customer experience while at the same time accomplishing future business scalability
- Document the customer journey and identify ways to improve existing customer pain points based on process optimization, technology, change management, or communication
- Help uncomplicate the work environment of tomorrow by forecasting scalable solutions and when they need to be ready to be delivered to positively influence the customer journey
- Work with the business, design, engineering, and product teams to create digital transformation experiences for team members and customers
- Work based on Agile digital execution and communicate across multiple cross teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Translate your recommendations to senior leadership to gain agreement, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
- Help create customer solutions to affect organizational transformational in the face of a digital-first new landscape
- Participate in User Acceptance testing and recommend improvements.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies by working with product management and engineering teams.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 12+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with verifiable experience working directly with customers to improve their experiences
- Passion for technology and new ideas to improve the way people work using our products and the possibilities that come from building excellent customer experiences
- Experience defining the customer experience and personalizing the user journey across a cloud fulfillment ecosystem
- Experience creating and improving processes solutions optimization and scalability
- Ability to tell our digital transformation story to the wide audience
- Ability to determine the best investments for the future
- Experience analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient software solutions
- Experienced in preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Experience completing multiple, complex technical projects
- Should enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Experience designing optimized customer experiences in either CSM, CRM, or HCM
- Expertise in guiding, mentoring and providing direction to the team members
- Ability to contribute to several projects
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.