Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As the VP of Product, you will be responsible for defining the global Ekata product strategy and roadmap and driving the execution to successfully launch and iterate on these products in the market. This role will allow you to set a company product strategy, identify new business opportunities, solve complex problems, and lead, develop and grow a smart innovative team.
As a VP of Product, you will:
- Drive all aspects of Ekata Product Management from vision, planning, execution, iteration and success that drive the business forward.
- Create and analyze new product ideas, test the ideas and make analytical judgments to build great products.
- Maintain a deep understanding of overall market dynamics, end-user needs and competitive product capabilities.
- Develop a product roadmap that aligns with the overall strategy and goals at Ekata.
- Have strategic oversight of pivotal, cross-team initiatives, including but not limited to coordinating across Engineering, Product Management, Design, Marketing, Sales and Data teams to ensure business goals are met.
- Builds on the great product culture at Ekata around continuous innovation, collaboration, testing, and learning.
- Hire and retain top Product talent.
- Develop and communicate thought leadership at conferences and to industry analysts and customers
- Develop and lead in a way that aligns with and supports overall company values.
Our VP of Product will have:
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA and/or engineering degree preferred)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in product management in a B2B SaaS business model
- 7+ years of previous management experience, including mentorship, career development of staff, and preferably some experience managing managers.
- Experience with modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development process
- Experience taking a product to the market involved in all aspects of GTM from target markets, positioning, launch campaigns and iterations for a successful commercial release
- Capability to understand deep technical concepts to make tough decisions and can communicate it in an abstracted format easily
- Problem solver and ability to work around obstacles to achieve goals
- Must have a collaborative working style with a strong focus on disciplined execution and results.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to be clear, concise and inspirational as well as an understanding for how to communicate up, down and sideways.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.