Agile Coach at Expedia Group
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Agile Coach to join our team of scrum masters and coaches. We are looking for someone that we can learn from and grow with.
This role can be roughly characterized as 60% working autonomously within (1-3) software development teams, 25% working on agile team initiatives within the tech organization, and 15% working with groups outside technology. Our teams are full of amazing and engaged individuals. Our culture is respectful and appreciative towards diverse viewpoints.
What you’ll do
- Work with development teams using various agile frameworks to deliver software effectively
- Identify and remove impediments
- Coach and mentor on agile standards and principles, and how to apply them
- Help facilitate healthy product and tech interactions as they work to clarify the vision
- Maintain and report against relevant metrics
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving visibility, and radiating information
- Engaging with fellow agile team members to find, and act upon, opportunities for improvement across delivery processes
Who you are
- Exceptional communication, organization, and team building skills; articulate and able to steer a meeting with presence
- Detailed understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- A passion for agile values and effective teamwork
- Ability to read other people and acting accordingly
Does this sound like the role for you? Come and join us!
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
*LI-CW2Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.