Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We are looking for an Agile Practitioner to join our Agile Practice team which serves, coaches and inspires our product development teams. The Agile Practice team is made up of champions and guides of agile and lean principles. We foster employee engagement to inspire innovative solutions and we are passionate about cultivating processes and practices that promote effective delivery of quality products our customers love.
This is a full time servant leadership role enabling the continuous improvement of our highly productive teams of smart and engaged engineers. Successful candidates will be located on the east coast in EST (UTC -5).
Auth0 has been remote friendly since inception and embraces a remote work-style. Most employees work remotely and we have the tools and resources in-place to ensure success. Not only are we looking for a talented agile practitioner, we are looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
- Provide customized support and training to product teams, geared toward improving agile understanding and performance
- Coach product teams in self-organization, cross-functionality, experimentation and learning
- Help product teams to create high-value products
- Coach teams to clarify their mission (enable a missionaries, not mercenaries, culture)
- Teach teams techniques to increase focus and reduce WIP
- Guide teams towards greater dynamic, collaboration and effectiveness
- Guide teams to reflect on both customer experience and internal process to uncover opportunities
- Help teams to be effective in breaking down work to the smallest valuable and feasible increment
- Guide teams to estimate capacity, velocity and throughput to enable accurate forecasting
- Help teams to improve backlog clarity and maintenance processes
- Teach teams how to interpret flow metrics and analytics as well as teach leaders how to interpret and influence results
- Provide 1-1 mentorship to all team members
- Support the efficient flow of work through the system by helping teams remove obstacles
- Support Lean and Agile thinking as the norm and help foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Cultivate trust through personal and team relationships
- Create effective change with indirect leadership techniques
- Guide teams to improve trust and communication
- Help teams to create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration
- Teach teams how to inspect previous effectiveness to inform future improvements
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Love leading and inspiring teams to reflect and learn
- Enjoy rapidly changing environments
- Excel at using data-driven analysis to measure and enable continuous delivery
- Have at least 2 years experience as a servant leader to engineering teams in an agile organization
- Value the intent behind practices like retrospectives, iteration planning, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, TDD, pair programming, frequent and iterative delivery, and fast feedback loops
- Are biased towards delivery, transparency, honesty, learning and innovation
- Strive to inspire the agile mindset at all levels
- Have experience using Jira and GitHub
- Enjoy exploring opportunities to build teams and relationships in remote work environments
- Have experience scaling tools, processes, practices and mindset in a rapidly growing company
- Constantly seek new ways of approaching common problems
- Relish in helping teams improve their approach to enable more frequent delivery and feedback loops
- GMT-NE-U; GMT- Mid-Atlantic-US
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description