Agile Tools Operations at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (PST) on Friday, November 13, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Agile Operations is primarily responsible for supporting tools that enable the flow of work, collaboration, and communication in Auth0’s Product Delivery teams. This includes Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, GitPrime, and integration of these tools with other tools like Slack, GitHub, ProdPad and Tableau. This role may research, advocate for, and implement other tools that serve to enable teams. The Agile Tools Operations is a member of the Product Delivery Program Management team and will collaborate with IT as well as other departments to understand needs and support requests.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as primary support contact and provide support for escalated and complex issues.
- Configure Atlassian product suite to support the most effective and efficient flow of work for Product Delivery (Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, and user management, permissions, integrations).
- Enable transparency through creation of dashboards and integrations.
- Explore and propose changes in tooling to ensure we are pioneering the best ways of working remotely.
- Create, maintain and conduct end user training on agile tooling applications as necessary (system upgrades, new features, etc.) and foster positive user adoption.
- Perform regular system monitoring including reviewing system and audit logs, addressing performance concerns, and more.
Might Be a Good Fit If You Have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in with Product Development related tools.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Atlassian products performing end user support, training and architectural design based on business requirements.
- Experience with Slack, Tableau, Github, and DataDog preferred.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills and procedural development capabilities are a core requirement.
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs as needed.
- Ability to review and identify accurate data entry, correcting and monitoring data entry issues.
- #CA; #AR;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.