Analyst Relations Manager at Auth0
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!We are seeking an Analyst Relations Manager to take charge of third party analyst activity internally (coordinating briefings, inquiries, facilitating teams around reports, etc.), as well as own the external relationships with the analysts and account managers. The right candidate will be responsible for continuing to cultivate our relationships with key analysts, primarily in the U.S. and EMEA.
- Create a strategic vision for the analyst relations program, and lead internal and external initiatives to execute the plan
- Continue to build brand awareness in the analyst communities through communication, interaction, and strategic messaging
- Manage and maximize existing client engagements with analyst firms
- Maintain regular correspondence with account managersIdentify new analysts to interact with in U.S., EMEA, and additional regions, where relevant
- Measure and report performance of analyst interactions and the program as a whole
- Manage budget for analyst relations investments
- Organize internal teams and resources around analyst survey participation such as the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Wave, KuppingerCole Leadership Compass, etc.
- Collaborate closely with key internal groups, such as Product, Product Marketing, Corporate Communications, on messaging strategy alignment and analyst interaction
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5-7 years of analyst relations, PR, and communications experience
- Experience in B2B marketing and communications; strong tech background
- An agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and tactics can evolve quickly to meet goals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with many internal/external groups
- Alignment with Auth0’s core values
- Location can be remote in U.S.
Read Full Job Description