Associate Consulting Manager at Expedia Group
Associate Consulting Services Manager
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
Egencia is looking for an Associate Consulting Services Manager to support the execution of our consulting engagements for our corporate travel buyers. You will work both as a project team support and as a lead, guiding our clients on how to more strategically optimize travel spend, providing actionable recommendations and then working with internal and external partners to implement our recommendation.
What you’ll do
- You will assist Consulting Managers in delivering clients’ projects
- You will work on own assigned missions to provide beneficial analysis and recommendations
- You will support implementation of a global process on projects
- You will support relationships, communication and negotiation with suppliers during RFP exercise
- You will create compelling client deliverables
- You will communicate with Consulting Managers to identify key achievements obtained during the negotiation process
- You will work with Egencia Account Manager on a regular basis to ensure consistency with client
- You will support managers in renewals and upselling
- You will help with the creation and improvement of consulting products and deliverables
Who you are
- You have a relevant degree or equivalent with some form of travel industry and/or consulting experience
- You are familiar with Microsoft Excel and RFP tools
- You have an analytical mindset
- You can communicate highly complex and multi-faceted concepts and ideas in a simple, clear and concise way, both in written and verbal formats
- You have a demonstrated ability to work well both within a team and as an independent contributor
- You have impeccable presentation skills and ability to persuade and create action
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, coupled with a self-motivated personality and an ability to exceed expectations in a dynamic, results oriented environment
- You have exemplary and demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail / quality control
- You are able to manage multiple, projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- You have a cross-cultural mindset
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
*LI-LW1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.