Associate Program Manager - Services at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Collaborate with Sr. Program Manager to implement and socialize Services Partner Program strategy and roadmap with key stakeholders
- Drive Services Partner Program annual and ad-hoc policy updates which incorporate cross-functional input and objectives
- Identify needed enhancements and capabilities to help drive participant partners adoption and growth
- Implement Services Partner Program and drive program execution and implementation
- Drive conversations with senior ACE, Operations, IT and Marketing leaders to define program strategy and measurable benefits and KPIs
- Engage and collaborate with all stakeholders, including internal teams partner marketing, legal, enablement and participant partners
- Collaborate with Sr. Program Manager to develop and deliver Services Partner Program messaging to partners
- Collaborate with Sr. Program Manager on Quarterly Business Review covering all aspects of the Services Partner Program
In order to qualify for and be successful in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years' experience implementing and delivering services partner programs inside and outside the organization
- Demonstrated ability to interact in leadership meetings with senior leaders
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, problem solving, conflict resolution management, active listening, time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong people skills, with distinctive ability to motivate and influence people in a heavily matrixed organization
- The ability to implement program/project management
- High energy level and a "can do" attitude
- Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within large organization
- Experience driving successful services programs and influence in a "win as a team" environment
- Plus: Experience in working with partner ecosystems, including account and product management teams
- Plus: Experience in a professional services for a SaaS organization
- Plus: Field experience working with Sales/Customer Outcomes/Support teams
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .