Certification Accreditation Program Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage the Certification and Accreditation process, including: In depth certification reviews and analysis, Release management ownership, Now Learning certification/accreditation path ownership, Internal process documentation ownership.
- In addition, you will help manage the rest of the program team’s certification related projects.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Seek state-of-the-art approaches and practices within and outside ServiceNow.
- Evaluate, identify, and solve for opportunities across the certification portfolio.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Product Owners, Development teams, Partner Enablement, Operations) to plan and track the projects.
- Define the program governance.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience with operating professional-grade certification programs.
- Advanced-level experience with the ServiceNow Platform.
- Detail oriented and advanced organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Experience influencing stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience creating and/or improving operational processes.
- Experience in responding to stakeholder needs in a fast-paced, constantly changing, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills; skilled at using Outlook and Excel, experience with certification and/or learning management systems.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.