In addition to experiencing rapid sales growth, Channel is also undergoing significant growth in terms of products coming to market and initiatives re-shaping the landscape of both Channel and the larger Dropbox selling organization. These changes necessitate strong, central guidance from a central program management function.
The Program Manager for Channel Sales will be accountable for owning Channel’s largest and highest-impact projects and programs ranging from co-developing Go-to-Market strategy through to executing key tactical projects. Some of these initiatives will convert into on-going programs requiring guidance from the Program Manager as well- for instance, delivering an effective customer-feedback loop may require on-going ownership to maintain. Most of these projects will require incubation post-delivery, but will eventually fold into the organizations operations and sales apparatuses- for example, the launch of a new product.
We are a fast growing company and you will have the opportunity to roll-up your sleeves and help the company move from strategy to execution.Responsibilities
You will work closely with Global Sales and Channel leadership and cross-functional teams to design, launch and where appropriate relaunch strategic programs or products, critical to the growth of the Channel business.
- Provide overall project management throughout Go-to-Market planning and execution through launch.
- Engage with cross-functional teams in all phases of launch, including Marketing, Operations, Product, Strategy, Reporting, Sales Enablement, Communications, and Sales Leadership.
- Engage with external stakeholders to clear the way for launches, including distribution partners, transacting partners, and end-customers where necessary.
- Provide oversight post-launch, track progress, reporting out on key success criteria, and engaging with Sales Leadership and cross-functional partners to provide hyper-care post-launch, and to address any issues once in-market.
- Evangelize and nurture new launches throughout Dropbox and our partner and customer communities to help them gain traction in-market.
- Play the role of ‘Directly Responsible Individual’ or driver for major Channel Sales initiatives and projects, accountable for end-to-end ownership of Channel’s largest and most strategic efforts.
- Provide project management, communication, and cross-functional coordination for these efforts, as described in Launches above.
- Develop the assets, processes, and organizational DNA to help develop Channel Sales into a world-class project and program management organization.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with experience in project or program management.
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall (and other hybrid) models of project management process.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills a must have.
- Strong track record of working with cross-functional stakeholders to drive to a common objective.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, G-Sheets and experience in managing large data sets and reporting business insights at a regular cadence.
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving ‘critical thinking’: i.e. ability to analyze issues, work independently in a fast pace environment, make decisions and problem solve.
- Strong social and self-awareness skills – Ability to complete tasks and assignments with a positive, professional and friendly approach.
- Experience in a role demonstrating excellent time management, able to analyze workload and prioritize time based on changing priorities.