Client Programs Manager
PayScale is the world leader in modern compensation software. We believe data-informed discussions about compensation benefit both employers and employees and that greater pay transparency promotes equity, engagement and employee retention. We are bringing the dark art of compensation into the light by helping individuals understand the right pay for their position and more than 7,000 businesses retain and manage their largest investment: their people.
We’re transforming the compensation industry and are looking to bring on talented professionals like you with diverse perspectives. At PayScale, we acknowledge and value our differences as well as our combined strengths. We want all employees, regardless of their background, to feel respected personally and professionally. We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
We are looking for an expert Client Programs Manager to join our Client Success team. With a focus on our Core Success (1: Many) client experience, you will lead and execute programs to engage and inspire our 7000+ clients, resulting in improved client retention and expansion. You will work primarily through Gainsight, driving deeper product usage and overall engagement with creative programs that scale. You'll also be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to ensure all our efforts actively support the company's retention goals. This is a chance to create something from scratch, with the potential to make a lasting and significant impact on our results and client engagement strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Use PayScale’s thought leadership across channels (in person, Gainsight) to educate and engage clients to invest deeper in their PayScale subscription and compensation vision.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Marketing and Product teams on multi-channel usage based messaging to drive product engagement and cultivate interest in what's possible.
- Partner with CS leadership to identify key upsell and cross sell opportunities within existing client base. Develop client growth messaging to educate existing clients on the value of additional scope, service and product levels.
- Monitor and analyze Gainsight engagement results across all segments to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics.
- Provide regular cadence of reporting with insights and recommendations to inform client success strategy, sales execution and product initiatives.
- Extend, share and socialize our Client Centric vision across PayScale.
The ideal individual for this opportunity brings the following to the table:
- Data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills; a proven focus on your impact to the bottom line of the business.
- A penchant for rapid iteration, experimentation.
- You think outside of the process and have multitude examples of creative client wins.
- Ability to communicate insights simply and clearly to a wide range of internal partners. Superior listening, critical thinking, and writing skills, as well as impactful presentation skills.
- An understanding of the HR Tech space is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in client facing positions (in client marketing, sales, client success)
- The ability to travel approximately 10-20% of the time
- BA/BS minimum
PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Benefits We Offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off policy
- 100% company paid medical/vision/dental/prescription premiums for employees (50% for eligible dependents and partners)
- Four Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards:
- Dependent Care (can be used towards day care costs!)
Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays!
- Summer office closure, entire week of July 4th
- 401k with company match, vests immediately
- Casual dress code (JSS - Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome!)
- Onsite lockers, showers, and clothes dryer
- Bike storage
- Coworkers you actually like...
- Gender neutral bathrooms on most floors
- Mothers' Room
- Sitting-Standing ergo friendly desks
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Fido Fridays (our canine colleagues join us the first Friday of every month. WOOF!)