Construction Project Manager at Pro.com
Pro.com is growing rapidly in the SeattleMarket! Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling, and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the world’s most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
We are looking to add a Project Manager to our Seattle team immediately. The Project Manager (PM) will be the on-site interface between the customer, employees, subcontractors, vendors, and the company at large.
As the PM you will own the execution of each project from start to finish. You must be able to evaluate customer service requests, offer solutions, and oversee the execution of a wide range of services. In addition, you will be responsible for all customer communications and tracking project progress on a detailed project schedule. You will also be responsible for all changes to schedule and project scope. A PM will need to be able to manage several job sites concurrently.
You’ll likely thrive here if:
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your and our customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose.
- You start with why and let the data be your guide.
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, “How can I solve it?”
- You move quickly, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
What you’ll do:
- Review all newly accepted projects
- Interacting with the customer to understand their needs in order to create a comprehensive project plan in accordance with expectations
- Review all ongoing jobs and ensure that change orders are reflected daily
- Scheduling project milestones and ensuring that they're hit on time, on budget
- Supervise and manage trade contractors, subcontractors, and third-party services in all phases of project construction assigned by providing technical and logistical support
- Maintaining superintendent, subcontractor and vendor relationships so that providers and materials can be quickly brought to bear on the project
- Provide executive level feedback on overall operations
- Experience creating estimates and change orders
- 5+ years of experience in the construction or home services industry management
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer paid Life, Disability and more!
- Company laptop & phone (if applicable)
- Stock options
Are you qualified and interested in joining the team? We’d love to hear from you! Please share some information that will help us better understand your experience below.