Customer Implementation Manager at Zipwhip
Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company that is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate. We invented the capability to text to and from a landline, toll-free or VoIP telephone number and have led the entire industry since. Over 35,000 businesses use our product and we are the fourth fastest-growing company in Washington state. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
We are searching for a Customer Implementation Manager to help drive the value of Zipwhip offerings and build an excellent experience for our customers.
- Are customer-centric and have the passion to ensure our customers have the best experience using our product.
- Have strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical subjects to all type of audiences.
- Are fast and flexible problem-solver thrives on tackling challenging problems with customers and driving towards a solution.
- Are a self-starter, capable of and motivated to perform tasks without continuous supervision.
What's the job really?
- Serve as a customer liaison to own, manage escalate and resolve customer related issues and opportunities.
- Help to shape our customer journey maps/deliverables with key stakeholders, capturing and reporting customer actionable insights, which will help our organization to ensure we are providing the best customer experience and ROI with resources.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that allow for open communication and trust.
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with internal and external management and work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams to achieve desired results.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
- Engage with various customers in a targeted and strategic manner to sustain high customer satisfaction, increase platform adoption and improve renewal rates to ensure continued customer growth and success.
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Zipwhip features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the Inside Sales team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in customer success roles, preferably in SaaS.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM system management and best practices.
What we offer:
- We value diversity and strive to create an environment where everyone can feel safe, valued, empowered, and connected.
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices, with waterfront view.
- We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Ample opportunities for professional growth, internal advancement and movement, and company-supported learning.
- Competitive compensation and stock options.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Subsidized access to a fitness center.
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
Zipwhip strives for an equitable, inclusive and welcoming culture that values and honors diverse experiences and perspectives, that fosters the constructive expression of ideas, and that promotes intellectual curiosity, creativity, and respect. Equity and inclusivity can only flourish and reach full potential with continued effort and accountability, nourished by a collective sense of responsibility and mission on the part of the entire company. We are committed to the continued development of our diverse of people, ideas, and approaches, which will strengthen our mission to make texting with businesses as natural as it is with family and friends.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.