Customer Success Vendor Manager at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $10 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly's Customer Success Team is the core of our customer centricity. We take care of our customers through our teams around the globe and you will help extend our global CS team through outsourced vendor relationships. We are looking for a Customer Success Vendor Manager to unlock the potential of our outsourced contact center teams so we continue to be there for our customers around the globe! Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the CS Vendor Manager will help transform the global remittance industry customer care experience, specifically through driving operational excellence through our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) vendors.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the performance of outsourced CS operations for Customer Success, ensuring overall quality and service levels are being delivered.
- Lead procurement and negotiation activities with both incumbent and prospective BPO Providers
- Build relationships at our vendor sites, while conducting performance reviews and auditing processes to identify best-practices.
- Analyze data to improving operational processes and identify opportunities to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Understand reporting needs and request appropriate data analysis on BPO metrics performance
- Be the primary contact for issues related to overall vendor performance and quality
- Lead periodic business reviews and involve company partners
- Manage monthly Invoicing process between our teams and BPO partners
- Establish business plans, roadmaps and audit mechanisms for BPO hiring and training
- Advocate for the BPO/vendors when needed and ensuring their feedback is heard and prioritized to bring overall improvements to the customer experience and processes.
- 25% travel Post COVID-19 travel restrictions, expectation is to visit each BPO Site 2-3 times per year
Who You Are:
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in a role managing external providers in an operational setting
- Experience working with International partners, and understanding of Customer Support operations
- You make decisions with data, and know how to dive in to uncover insights
- You have a record of collaborating with 3rd party teams
- Experience communicating with leaders at all levels
- Experience managing Business Process Outsourcers (BPO) in a contact center environment Workforce and Contact Center performance management technology and techniques
- Bonus points if you're well-versed in Lean Six Sigma methodology, and have ACD/call routing knowledge.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits and 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer