The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As a technology consultant in the Qualtrics internal global Customer Experience (CX) Center of Excellence, you’ll help to design, build, and support our CX programs on the Qualtrics XM platform. Working with other members of the CX COE and other cross-functional teams, you will focus on designing and implementing our CX programs and leading the implementation efforts to deliver successful programs to business stakeholders across the organization. You will help establish processes and tools to ensure the CX COE delivers XM technology capabilities to Qualtrics that can scale as the organization’s CX requirements continue to grow. You will be a critical technology expert providing configuration and technical services that directly enable the success of the organization’s CX strategy.
Expectations for Success:
- Quickly become an expert on the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Utilize your experience and best practices to understand requirements and communicate how the Qualtrics platform will address needs and enhance programs
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and work involved; conduct risk planning, monitoring and mitigation, and reporting to stakeholders during project delivery
- Develop quality management plans and principles in collaboration with team members to ensure successful delivery and deployment of technology and supporting best practices. This includes working with other internal teams on data needs and transfer cadence and quality assurance processes.
- Navigate ambiguous scope to configure/build product components or full use cases working across multiple phases of delivery: requirements gathering, survey development, dashboard builds, API integration, and web intercepts
- Diagnose and solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment, leveraging internal network of resources
- Suggest modifications to program design based upon best practices and present solutions to emerging problems
- Show accountability for high-quality and on-time delivery of tasks and projects
- Work with our Product Management, Engineering, and CustomerZero teams to solve problems
- Continually adapt and develop in-depth product and organizational knowledge and learn new technologies.
- Teach core team members and key stakeholders how to use existing and new aspects of the XM Platform and related use cases and solutions
- Form collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and team members
- Contribute to product development by bringing feedback to the CustomerZero and Qualtrics product teams to help shape the product roadmap.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 6-7+ years of experience at a SaaS company or top tier consultancy
- Able to handle ambiguity, devise solutions, and escalate when necessary
- A superb communicator and problem-solver
- Experience enabling the Qualtrics XM Platform preferred