CX Program Technology Consultant - Global CX Center of Excellence at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As a technology consultant in the Qualtrics internal global Customer Experience (CX) Center of Excellence, you’ll help to design, build, and support our CX programs on the Qualtrics XM platform. You will work with other members of the CX COE and business stakeholders from across the organization to anticipate needs, implement new capabilities, prevent problems and issues, and optimize our usage to power our CX listening and action program. You will be a critical technology expert providing configuration and technical services that directly enable the success of the organization’s CX strategy.
Expectations for Success:
- Quickly become an expert on the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and work involved
- Navigate ambiguous scope to configure/build product components or full use cases working across multiple phases of delivery: requirements gathering, survey development, dashboard builds, API integration, and web intercepts
- Diagnose and solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment, leveraging internal network of resources
- Execute regular maintenance, integrate new product features into existing programs, and troubleshoot technical questions and issues
- Work with our Product Management, Engineering, and CustomerZero teams to solve problems
- Teach core team members and key stakeholders how to use existing and new aspects of the XM Platform and related use cases and solutions
- Show accountability for high-quality and on-time delivery of tasks and projects
- Continually adapt and develop in-depth product and organizational knowledge and learn new technologies
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders
- Form collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and team members
Qualifications & Requirements
- 4-5 years of experience at a SaaS company in a technical role
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 4-5 years of experience at a SaaS company or top tier consultancy
- Able to handle ambiguity, devise solutions, and escalate when necessary
- A superb communicator and problem-solver
- Experience enabling the Qualtrics XM Platform preferred