Data Partnerships Manager at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
The Data Partnerships Manager will be responsible for onboarding new data partners, managing existing partners, and working cross-functionally on data related product investigations and troubleshooting. This role will bring more focused attention to our existing data partnerships and the systems that ensure we are optimizing our universe of data sources.
As a Data Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Onboard new data partners, including finalizing data schemas and file formats, working with the Graph team to ingest files, and communicating expectations and requests to data partners throughout onboarding and ingestion.
- Troubleshoot with existing partners, and communicating requests to partners for updates and fixes.
- Assist with internal product investigations that relate to data performance and results from clients data tests.
- Manage contract renewals, with the expectation of leading negotiations and contract executions, in conjunction with executive support as needed.
- Day to day account management of data partners, including being their main point of contact, managing data updates, tracking new data assets and offerings, and coordinating quarterly reviews.
- Manage existing outcome data commitments, including tracking commitments, identifying delinquencies, and collaborating with Account Management.
- Within 6-9 months, evolve into taking over specific data sourcing tasks, which will require working with prospective partners to deliver new data for Ekata’s Identity Engine.
Our Data Partnerships Manager will have:
- 4 year degree in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in account management, partner management, business development, or project management at a technology company
- Comfortable with technical subject matter, and willing to learn about subjects such as machine learning and data analysis
- Detail and process oriented, and loves organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to define situations, document data, and draw conclusions
- Excellent communication skills, preferably with experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of the US or International public data industry is a major plus
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.