Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Location: Remote, USA
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are
- You are a talented and results-oriented Program Manager, with strong experience driving cross-functional collaboration, building lasting partnerships, setting team goals, and executing against strategy. You are eager to support business growth via an internal data and analytics strategy, enabling the business to make better, faster decisions. While you are excited about data you are even more excited about the business opportunities that can be leveraged from easy access to quality data. You create simplicity out of complexity. You collaborate, always. You have deep knowledge or interest in learning more about all areas of the business, prioritizing team efforts based on impact. Most importantly, you are looking for an opportunity to make a measurable difference for the business.
Your Next Challenge
- We’re looking for an experienced Program Manager to partner closely with analytics, data science, artificial intelligence and other technology partners to take our internal data & analytics platform strategy to the next level so that we can improve the speed, accuracy, and quality of insights.
- Work with business intelligence, data science, artificial intelligence, technology, and organizational leadership to identify and define key business problems related to our current data and analytics platform, and to drive alignment against goals and key performance metrics that will illustrate our success in solving them.
- Partner with data architecture to develop and own a data and analytics platform program strategy and roadmap, with clear goals and ranking of priorities for technology teams to effectively plan and deliver against.
- Create and lead cross functional teams that deliver against key priorities, in a way that supports both analytics platform and team maturity, and that maximizes the company’s overarching strategies and approach.
- Lead organizational change management efforts to further establish rigor in our data documentation, data compliance, data governance, and data democratization efforts.
- There is a possibility of this becoming a senior role.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of web or digital program management experience driving internal data and analytics platform strategies and executing across multiple technology teams
- Strong analytics background, including experience working with financial data, customer segmentation, behavior, targeting, and traffic analysis
- Experience with organizational initiatives and processes centered on improving data quality, including management of or participation in data governance frameworks
- Technical understanding of data structures and awareness or experience of various data lakes, data warehouses, query tools and data visualization tools
- Experience building or evolving analytics platforms that support large data sets, multivariate testing, predictive modeling, and data visualization, across multiple tools and platforms
- Outstanding strategic aptitude, with a high level of maturity and confidence in working with senior management and executives across the organization
- Outstanding organization and communication skills, both written and verbal, to consistently communicate plans and business benefit, drive awareness, collaborate with stakeholders and communicate status
- Experience communicating to all levels of the organization, including providing the right level of detail to executives for decisions.
- Experience developing a visible prioritization framework that enables clear and consistent decision making
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience building technology solutions using lean agile methodologies
- Experience with change management theory and application
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Mental and Physical Demand
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.