Demand Generation Content Manager, Sales Programs
We are seeking a Demand Generation (Outreach.io) Content Manager to join our Demand Generation team, and you will play a significant part in ensuring our team’s activities continue to drive steep growth rates. Our inbound lead volume is large and growing, and we have a huge opportunity to optimize how salespeople engage with new these leads. This role will own the creation of sales content (currently being delivered in Outreach.io) that will optimize the sales funnel for Smartsheet. This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation and is located at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Gain a deep understanding of the motions through which our sales team engages with our inbound and outbound leads, for both the new and expansion sides of the business
- Create and optimize all sales outreach content (sequences, templates, and snippets) currently delivered by Outreach.io
- Regularly communicate to the sales team - ensuring sales teams are made aware of the content that is available to them, and sharing results and recommendations to Sales Management and the broader Sales Org
- 2-5 years’ years experience in B2B technology marketing
- Excellent grasp of B2B SaaS marketing, selling concepts and the sales funnel
- Strong creativity, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience with Sales Automation software (e.g. Outreach.io), CRM automation tools (e.g. SalesForce.com), marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo), and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Direct selling experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent discipline
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.