Demand Generation, Sales Programs Manager
We are seeking a Demand Generation Assisted Programs Manager to join our Demand Generation team, and you will play a huge part in ensuring our team’s activities continue to drive steep growth rates. This role will own the plays that drive leads from the Demand Generation funnel into Sales Engagement. Our inbound lead volume is large and growing, and we have a huge opportunity to optimize how these leads get scored and routed to sales, how salespeople are notified of new leads, and how salespeople engage with new leads. This role will work closely with Sales Ops, Marketing Automation, Commercial Sales and other teams to implement new processes and drive results. This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation and is located at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Gain a deep understanding of the motions through which our sales team engages with our leads - through ride-alongs, rep and manager interviews, prospect and customer feedback and direct experience.
- Own, measure and refine the motions that send leads to the sales team - sales trigger conditions, sales enablement documentation, sales follow up motions, etc.
- Own and optimize all semi-automated sales outreach content currently delivered by Salesloft and Yesware.
- Optimize our lead scoring and lead routing logic through ongoing testing.
- Partner with Demand Gen on automated email nurture campaigns.
- Work with Sales Ops and Marketing Automation teams to manage and maintain customer and prospect database hygiene.
- 2-5 years’ years experience in B2B technology marketing.
- Excellent grasp of B2B SaaS marketing, selling concepts and the sales funnel.
- Experience with CRM automation tools (e.g. SalesForce.com), marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo), and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Direct selling experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or equivalent discipline.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.