Director, Process & Quality at Accolade
Accolade at a glance… Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
The Director of Process and Quality reporting to Sr Director, Operations, Solutions and Growth, is responsible for leading the definition and optimization of the operational processes for the Total Benefits, Total Care and Response Care offerings. Working closely with key stakeholders, the role will focus on developing, implementing and evaluating process and execution effectiveness of key operational processes, with the goal of optimizing both our service delivery and member experience.
A day in the life…
- Develop, implement and monitor Clinical operational processes to ensure members effectively and efficiently receive the right guidance and support.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure that operational processes are optimized within the technology; jointly create a vision for the Accolade product functionality, including new methods to support more effective delivery of Accolade services to members via AHA support or self-service.
- Posess a comprehensive understanding of Accolade’s offerings and services, operating platforms and strategic initiatives.
- Evaulate new offerings to ensure they are grounded in well articulated, differentiated and operationally executable scope and process.
- Develop, design, and execute on Quality Assurance (QA) programs in alignment with leadership priorities.
- Define a quality assurance approach, framework and reporting that supports the evaluation of process compliance, effectiveness and outcomes.
- Monitor operational performance on a continuing basis, taking the appropriate steps to improve effectiveness, compliance to policy, and increase the level of service. Collaborate with other teams to identify trends, streamline processes, and derive solutions to minimize quality assurance concerns.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of QA metrics in articulating quality, satisfaction, and savings.
- Coach and manage performance of QA team members to ensure consistency of execution and evaluation.
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement by empowering QA team to provide consultative analysis to leaders during regular calibration sessions.
- Liaise with other process and QA teams within Accolade to ensure consistency of purpose and leverage best practices and learnings.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Requires 10+ years of related Process Developmant and/or Quality Assurance experience within Healthcare and/or Operations
- Experience in a shared services and/or contact center environment, preferred
- Demonstrated experience with complex data analysis (i.e.: trend analysis, root cause analysis, etc.
- Working knowledge of formal quality programs and/or Lean/Six Sigma expertise
- Experience leading in a hyper growth, fast paced work environment
- Works collaboratively with others, establishing credibility and rapport with the QA Team, Operations Leadership, employees across the business
- Demonstrates organizational awareness and uses influence effectively to promote positive change
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. Ability to tell a clear and compelling story regarding impact of process consistency on outomes and/or savings
- Demonstrates initiative and self-direction; can apply knowledge and make sound judgments to effectively resolve issues or concerns
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously. Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize complex information.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.