Employer Brand & Engagement Manager
Attracting great talent to Apptio and engaging that talent will make all the difference to our future success. This role will execute on building a unique, differentiated global employer brand that will tell the Apptio story to the best talent around the world and help make Apptio a great place to work for our current workforce.
- Are creative at heart and love to make a positive impact on fellow employees.
- Are a strong communicator, great at writing, and can create written communications on behalf of a wide range of stakeholders at Apptio, including our leadership team.
- Are excited about crafting messages that appeal to prospective employees in new, global markets.
- Are comfortable pitching your ideas and strategies to those same stakeholders.
- Can maintain and execute a content calendar, focused on core themes of our employer brand-based personas of the people we hire.
- Have the ability to multi-task on many initiatives tied to our employer brand, including channel strategy, social media, and the latest talent acquisition technologies. You will tie all of these tools and channels together with our employer brand.
- You have experience working with key multiple teams, including human resources, communications, marketing and digital.
- Are an outstanding program manager who can provide engagement data to leaders, managers and influencers across Apptio and help drive the future of our culture.
- Are a fast-growing software company that has created a market segment in IT Financial Management.
- Are unlike a lot of tech companies: We’re fun and hard-working, but respectful and kind. It’s in our DNA.
- Are a team that loves to collaborate. While you will work within the communications team, you will sit with your customers in human resources.
- Are ideally looking for someone in our Bellevue headquarters, but are open to a remote employee who is comfortable connecting with co-workers via collaboration tools.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in both the employer brand and employee engagement arenas on either the client or agency side
- Proven ability to create content for internal communications that adheres to our corporate messaging
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.