Enablement Program Manager at Limeade
Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares - and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion - in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the role:
We are looking for an action oriented, creative and experienced Enablement Program Manager to join the Limeade Customer Operations team. The individual will be responsible for driving and supporting strategic enablement initiatives within the Growth Organization aimed at operational excellence. The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, developing Enablement programs and driving the execution of them and working closely with internal stakeholders to refine our Enablement processes as needed. The successful candidate will implement and manage innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our Growth teams to provide best in class prospect and customer experiences, as well as engaging communications of critical business content such as new products, services, and tools. The Enablement Program Manager will report to the Director, Operations Strategy and can be in the Bellevue office or remotely.
Leverage deep understanding of product functionality, customers’ needs and enablement capabilities to inform other teams, influence best practices and gain alignment on operational support and service for our customers.
- Execute an enablement strategy that delivers high impact programs, tools, and resources to drive scale and productivity
- Ensure that specific project and program objectives are defined for areas of responsibility, and that necessary preliminary activities (e.g., determination of outcomes, milestones, viability studies, and resource planning, among others) are completed to allow for effectiveness and focus during later stages of completion.
- Drive the lifecycle of internal enablement programs including planning, development, communication and awareness, facilitation, ongoing maintenance, and measurement.
- Partner with global Customer Success and Sales (or other audience as appointed) as well as cross functional stakeholders in Product, Operations and Product Marketing to identify gaps and build programs to meet business needs
- Leverage our internal tools to equip you with data, insights and anecdotal examples that will allow you to provide impactful insights to drive business results
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge-base working closely with individual department leaders.
- Day-to-day vendor management and tactical support of the communication toolkit to enable internal teams and customers to easily communicate, in a scalable and strategic way, with their employees both in and out of the platform.
- Ensure consistent adoption of all methodologies, tools, enablement assets, and best practices
- Continuously innovate on all aspects of enablement including programs, delivery, adoption, and reporting
- Effectively work with other staff to maximize productivity for the project / program.
Our ideal candidate is a strong team player, has stellar communication, and loves seeing other people win. This individual has a track record of success, is recognized as an expert within the company, anticipates internal and or external business challenges and can solve unique and complex cross-functional problems that have a broad impact on the business, partnering with Sales, Customer Operations, Customer Success, Product and Product Marketing. This person has experience building and executing programs including stakeholder alignment, planning, benchmarking, program delivery, and reporting. This is a hands-on position that will require you to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- BS degree
- 3+ years in a fast-paced tech company, preferably in operations, customer success, enablement or project management
- Interest in data collection and analysis to tell a story
- Understanding of the product development cycle
- Outstanding facilitation skills and ability to take a large audience on a journey while presenting
- Business acumen and communication skills
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic
- Ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Industry experience preferred, but not limited to SaaS sector
- Ability to exercise discretion, decisiveness and independent judgment on business and training matters
- Excellent time management and focus on productivity
- Skills with Office 365, Smartsheets, Salesforce, Tableau, DevOps
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.