As an Engagement specialist, you will work with partners internally and externally to create and update their property offering on Expedia Group’s websites. From onboarding to maintenance, you will manage various aspects of the partner relationship, including coordinating and executing any projects needed and participating in process improvements. You will complete work to high standards while collaborating with internal teams to best serve our mutual partners.
You are a goal and process-driven individual with a fine eye for detail, focused on finding innovative ways to best serve our centrally-managed lodging partners.
- Participate in the global rollouts of new centrally managed partners
- Process incoming requests from internal and external teams, for existing centrally managed partners, including but not limited to, creating and modifying room types, rate plans, property settings and property content
- Load new merchandising campaigns in conjunction with our commercial teams
- Make all required information available for internal partners to track the status of onboarding, content updates and brand conversions and other processes
- Collaborate with all internal support groups to ensure all facets of Expedia’s managed and centrally integrated partners are operationally sound (troubleshooting)
- Maintain property content such as property details, photos, amenities and star ratings
- Moderate content data uploading via 3rd party and through property API
- Provide project support for content tasks, as assigned
- Participate in the development of global process documentation and help define the standards for excellence
- Maintain documentation on processes and updates for assigned centrally managed partners
- Provide support for other content and product related tasks, within assigned region and team
- Solid problem solving/analysis and decision-making abilities
- Ease with manipulating large amounts of data
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Project Management skills
- Validated customer-service and professional communication skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite, including Competent / Intermediate Excel
- Excellent writing, spelling, and grammar skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proficient reading comprehension and ability to retain details for complex content processes
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and quality-control abilities
- Ability to learn new software and technical processes quickly
- Ability to work and learn independently, as well as collaborate with larger teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-direction, and drive
- Experience using content management systems a plus
- Experience using Salesforce or a similar customer relationship management platform.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-direction combined with Open communication with colleagues to share best practices
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where extraordinary people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.