Epic Solutions Architect
- Join a passionate team as one of our Epic SMEs, and leverage the best in modern integration methods
- Revolutionize healthcare as we integrate Xealth into numerous clinical workflows within enterprise health systems nationwide
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic offices in downtown Seattle
Xealth, recently named one of the Best Small Places to Work in Seattle, is growing!
We created Xealth with the mission to improve physician efficiency and patient outcomes. We do this by enabling doctors to order the right digital health solutions for the patient directly from their existing interfaces. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside, and are proud to be changing lives through technology.
Having recently announced a major new partnership, we’re growing our Informatics and Integration team with an Epic Solutions Architect focused on clinical integration. As an Epic Solutions Architect at Xealth you’ll work with a range of external stakeholders to drive the design, delivery, and integration of Xealth solutions into existing healthcare environments. You'll also help provide clinical (and Epic) expertise to our internal teams, in a mission-critical role that's instrumental to getting things done - and our overall goal of improving healthcare for everyone.
As an Epic Solutions Architect at Xealth, you will:
- Be an Epic application module and integration SME to our customers and internal teams (Engineering, QA, Product, etc.)
- Partner with internal stakeholders, health systems, and vendors to integrate Xealth into Epic, including hands-on builds and travel as needed
- Help define and design optimal application and integration workflows for our Epic customers
- Drive continual improvement of our Epic integration layer and data retrieval methodology, as well developing builds for new features and enhancements
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues, and tackle interesting tasks as needed
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
Our ideal Solutions Architect will have:
- Experience integrating 3rd party vendors into existing Epic infrastructure, including hands-on build/configuration for both clinical and patient user-interfaces
- Experience designing Epic clinical and business workflows involving 3rd party software and an understanding of their necessary technical requirements
- Certification in multiple Epic modules, ideally including at least one clinical module and one technical module
- Expert knowledge of integration methods (HL7, ANSI X12, CCDA, FHIR, HIE, EDI, Bridges, Interconnect, etc.), Epic data structures, and the exchange of data between Epic and other systems
- At least 5 years' as a Systems or Integration Analyst at a health system, with 2 years’ build/configuration/support on one or more Epic clinical modules (additional product-side experience a bonus)
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with customers and colleagues
- A desire to expand your abilities in a startup as an integral member of a small, cross-functional team
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians."
- Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $19.8 million including an $11M series-A in March 2019. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reached over 1 billion users.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.com