ERP Project Manager
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
Join a highly reputable, high growth and well-funded CLM SaaS start-up as we grow our Professional Services organization! We are looking for a Program Manager to be based in our Edison, NJ or Bellevue, WA office to build and foster our consulting capability within the implementation team across different domains and industries.
Our Program Manager contributes to the ICERTIS product roadmap through active feedback from customers and the implementation experience. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, learn the Icertis platform and CLM domain and become an expert on how customers use Icertis.
This Program Manager will be the primary contact for our customers for all project issues, budget, timeline, resourcing, scheduling, payment, steering committee, and weekly reporting. This includes managing and delivering on time projects within budget, ensuring our customer is happy and reference-able within 90 days after going live.
The ideal candidate is a Program Manager professional with experience in managing at least 5 full life cycle enterprise application implementations with end to end responsibility for program/project management. They will possess a deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closure.
- Eliciting, analyzing and managing real needs of project stakeholders including customers and end users, with initial focus on requirements analysis to quickly move into management of those requirements and verifying their fulfillment through actual implementation.
- Project and work-stream management.
- Manage multiple related projects effectively by defining milestones and schedules.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts.
- Interact effectively with both technical and non-technical members on the team.
- Manage risks related to people, technology and processes.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 10+ years Program Management.
- Prior SAP or ERP experience
- Experience working with either a offshore or global delivery team
- Prior experience implementing Contract Management / Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of SDLC, project management and implementation methodologies.
- Familiarity with project planning tools such as MS Project for devising detailed project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking.
- Must have direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Show an acumen to correctly interpret trends and patterns from available date and to formulate effective strategies to achieve program / project objectives.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
- BA/BS degree.
- MBA and / or experience in Management Consulting is preferred.
- MUST be able to travel frequently (50%).
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description