Experience Transformation Architect
Partner Success - Experience Transformation Architect at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors!
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Qualtrics Partner Success group is a growing team focused on working with key strategic partners. We are focused on helping our partners develop and launch Experience Management (XM) practices that implement world-class customer and employee experience programs demonstrating the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. Through their XM practice, our partners work with customers to discover, design and develop growth strategies to create and drive change in the new experience economy.
Qualtrics is seeking an experienced professional who will work within the Practice Launch team focused on helping key strategic partners establish and grow their XM Practices. The Experience Transformation Architect (XTA) role is a strategy/creative hybrid that serves as a strategic consultant to leaders at our key strategic partners. They leverage design thinking, analytical rigor, consulting and program management experience to help partners establish and grow their XM practices. If you have 10+ years of experience in consulting roles with at least 5 years in practice development and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics will be an ideal fit.
Expectations for Success
- Design and develop Experience Management Practice development strategy with key partners and stakeholders
- Map partner capabilities to strategic priorities of their new XM practice and jointly define a roadmap for success
- Build and own practice development blueprint and roadmap aligned to Qualtrics and partner business goals and objectives
- Work closely with the Partner Enablement team to ensure capability development programs align to the needs of a successful XM Practice and provide input on future enablement activities
- Partner with Qualtrics Ecosystem Team and key stakeholders to ensure practice development activities are executed in a timely manner to deliver an exceptional partner experience
- Develop and cultivate a relationship with key leaders in Partner organizations to ensure successful practice development
- Support partner business reviews with assigned partners and reports and represents the progress of the XM practice development roadmap within Qualtrics
- Lead team and provide ongoing governance of partner practice development by communicating with key partners to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Stay abreast of industry and competition – track marketplace developments including regulatory, technology, new products, and solutions
- Be a thought leader in experience management consulting space and technologies to ensure Qualtrics and partners stay ahead of competitors
- 10+ years of experience and a track record of developing strong, successful consulting practices that result in a material impact on the business
- Extensive experience in developing and managing complex engagements using program management best practices
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritising activities and deliverables.
- Ability to design and facilitate workshops with Qualtrics and Partner stakeholders, resulting in clear deliverables
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organisations with a solid understanding of professional services operating models
- Strong communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.