Functional Consultant - Professional Services at Icertis
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:15 a.m. (PST) on Friday, December 6, 2019
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
Join a highly reputable, high growth and well-funded CLM SaaS start-up as we grow our Professional Services Division! The Functional Consultant will be the primary contact for our customer on all functional requirements and be the subject matter expert on Icertis ICM and CLM domain. This is an opportunity to learn the product ( ICM) and implementation methodology. The primary goal is to earn the customer's respect and understanding of Icertis solution and ensuring their satisfaction by helping them with design choices that can be supported by the latest release of the product. The Functional Consultant will be based in our Bellevue, WA office with a globally distributed team and must be able to travel approximately 50% across the USA.
- Manage ICERTIS product implementations and take ownership of project management including project financials and the customer relationship for enterprise customers.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team.
- Engage with the business team to define solutions to address key implementation objectives.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
- Drive system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years Functional Consultant experience.
- Prior experience implementing Contract Management / Supply Chain applications.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations in a project manager / project lead capacity.
- BA/BS Degree .
- MBS and/or experience in Management Consulting is preferred.
- Must be able to travel frequently across the USA (50%).
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description