About the Company:
Data is the lifeblood of today’s businesses. Data represents our knowledge, our creativity, our hard work. Enterprises need their data to scale across the boundaries of traditional data storage to be scalable, manageable, and accessible anywhere and anytime it's needed.
Qumulo offers a scalable file system that runs in the data center and in the public cloud. Founded in 2012 by people who believe that enterprises should be able to seamlessly see, manage, and share their data, Qumulo was built for real customer needs and with the future in mind. Qumulo software and customer support will forever change quality standards in the data storage marketplace. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.
Are you data-driven? We at Qumulo believe in the power of data – to expand customer innovation, and to optimize operations. We power data solutions helping our customers realize the full potential of innovations they want to drive for their customers.
As the leader of the Cloud Alliances, Partners and Strategy, you will own and drive the GTM and business efforts with the world’s largest public cloud providers – AWS, Azure and Google and their connected technology and consulting partner ecosystems. This position will build and manage a technical business development team to drive success for Qumulo in the cloud, tightly connected to our field sales, product, channel and marketing teams. This person will design, launch and operate this area as a business to drive customer adoption, revenue and joint-solutions for cloud.
As the leader of this team, this position will not only drive the GTM plans, but will also be a key contributor to Qumulo’s broader cloud strategy, including efforts for our products and solutions designed to run within, or attached to, the Public Cloud providers. Examples of this contribution: be at the forefront of working closely with Cloud Provider executives to keep our efforts focused on file data services across Industry verticals such as M&E, Life Sciences and Energy, constructing the outcome-based co-sell motion our Cloud Solution BusDev team and consulting partners execute, driving joint GTM workload-driven sales and creating a “better together” story. As with the other teams, this position has much stronger market awareness and GTM skills than a traditional sales leadership position. This position will also be an active member and contributor to our Cloud Business Unit and leadership teams. You will also need to connect consulting partners and MSP channels to help Qumulo scale through the vast partner ecosystem AWS, Azure and Google have built to serve cloud and hybrid customers.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Develop and drive senior-most executive relationships with AWS, Azure and Google.
- Collaborate with Qumulo’s Cloud Business Unit to effectively deliver Industry solutions, reference architecture and Use Cases.
- Work collaboratively with Cloud Provider sales leaders, ISVs, and partners to define the right targets; find, develop, and close ARR opportunities and drive successful deployments of cloud workloads.
- Own the GTM plans in conjunction with the field and partner leaders to sell Qumulo in the cloud.
- Be an integral member of the leadership team. Provide management oversight in strategic planning sessions with Executive leadership to ensure the optimal growth of Qumulo in the cloud.
- Grow the team, develop talent, and assume responsibility for results.
- Know some combination of Azure, AWS or Google cloud partner programs and ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to lead a high-growth business and manage a talented, high performance team.
- Prior experience working in a sales leadership/business development role with one of the leading cloud providers.
- An understanding of Cloud-based workloads, both enterprise and cloud-native workloads
- Ability to work collaboratively with executive leadership across all company functions.
- Proven leadership skills – ability to work collaboratively across teams and partners, proven ability to manage conflict and effectively make decisions.
- Ability to define and operationalize a strategic plan for scale.
- Be the face of the Qumulo’s strategic cloud partnerships – to internal and external audiences.
- 10+ years demonstrated sales leadership success, leading high-growth, emerging businesses a plus.
- Demonstrated success in building and developing high performance teams.
- Broad company & business experience, especially in go-to-market roles
- Proven success managing a diversified business, global responsibility a plus.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree. A Graduate Degree is desired.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background screening
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.