- Join the small, passionate team driving the implementation of Xealth SaaS solutions
- Revolutionize healthcare for everyone as we integrate Xealth into Enterprise Health Systems nationwide
- Use data to improve the lives of millions of patients around the country
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic offices in downtown Seattle
Xealth, Seattle's most exciting healthcare startup, is growing!
We’re improving healthcare for everyone, by building an ecosystem of connected apps, devices, services, and content that are instantly available to physicians & patients in a seamless, intuitive manner.
Having recently closed a major funding round, we’re looking for a Healthcare Analytics focused Product Manager to join our team. You would be part of a small team dedicated to delivering high-quality product in a mission critical environment. In this role you’ll use your technical abilities to both create and translate data insights into actionable roadmap features. As a Product Manager at Xealth, you’ll be helping the top Health Systems in the country develop better digital health interventions across a wide range of disease states & service lines, while helping achieve our mission of leveraging technology to improve healthcare for everyone.
As an Analytics Product Manager at Xealth, you will:
- Help design Xealth’s data logging & analytics infrastructure
- Design and implement customer facing front-end analytics tools
- Responsible for guiding and implementing Xealth’s analytics product strategy
- Lead/mentor data analyst(s)
- Work closely with engineering, account management, and fellow product managers.
- Develop and analyze KPI’s of the Xealth Platform, work with customers to evaluate outcomes of the various initiatives they tackle using the Xealth Platform, and help foster a data driven culture throughout the company.
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues and opportunities, have fun, and make a positive contribution to our culture
Our Analytics Product Manager will have:
- A passion for improving healthcare through technology & data insights
- At least 5 years of relevant experience needed in the capacity of healthcare informatics & analytics, 10 preferred
- Experience in designing analytics architecture/strategy
- Expertise in Healthcare data structures, taxonomy, and lifecycle
- Expertise in HIPAA security & PHI handling best practices
- Proficient in SQL & ability to query data across complex database structures
- Experience in multiple data visualization tools (e.g: Kibana, Quicksight, Tableau)
- Familiarity with common AWS data pipeline tools (e.g: Glue, Kinesis, RDS, Athena, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Familiarity with common Healthcare data source systems (e.g: Epic, Cerner)
- Familiarity with the Digital Therapeutics landscape.
- 4-year degree in related discipline or additional equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with colleagues
- Hands on technical skills (ability to code not required, but definitely a bonus)
- A penchant for playing with office puppies
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians." - Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving care quality and the doctor-patient relationship.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.com
Read Full Job Description