HR Operations Project Manager - Location Flexible at Dropbox
Dropbox is looking for an experienced HR Operations Lead within our Global People Services and Technology team (GPS&T). You will join a talented team to deliver operational services, optimize people processes and ensure that Dropboxers have amazing experience throughout their career. Our best in class GPS&T team drives strategic HR program initiatives and delivers an excellent employee experience at a fast-growing global capacity. You will thrive working in a fast-paced and customer -focused environment to make and immediate impact and ensure best practices for compliance, effectiveness and efficiency. You will work directly with the Head of HR Operations and Compliance on strategic initiatives including building a shared service model and future M&A project work. In addition, you will help define or roadmaps and future state initiatives and projects.Responsibilities
- HR Operations Programs: You will oversee HR Operations Programs which may include, HR Service Delivery, Global Onboarding and Contingent Workforce. With a process improvement mind set, you will help to set direction and goals. You will be the point of escalation for the related Global HR Programs and will oversee global vendor relationships.
- Project Management: You will manage the pipeline of HR Ops project requests. You will drive cross-functional projects independently and achieve desired project outcomes on time and on budget. You will uncover and resolve challenges, identify risks and recommend solutions, escalate appropriate items in a timely manner with proposed solutions if deadlines are at risk
- Process Improvement: You will conduct a current state assessment to establish baseline performance and pilot proposed solutions when leading process improvement projects. You’ll drive continuous process improvement and ensure standard operating procedures are in place with clear SLA’s.
- Team Leadership: You will manage a global team responsible for onboarding, service delivery and contingent workforce. You will coach and lead them through process improvements, program enhancements and changes. You will help manage stakeholders and escalations. You will work hard to develop and cross train to eliminate single points of failure and increase collaboration between teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in HR Operations in a fast-paced environment
- 4+ years of HR program or project management experience
- M&A Experience is a plus
- Experience leading a team of full time and contract employees
- Strong cross-functional collaboration background
- Process Improvement experience required
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapid-changing environment by prioritizing situations which require sense of urgency
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgement to drive complex issues to resolution and influence to achieve result