Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
What you’ll do
You will work across multiple teams within Egencia including Sales, Account Management, and Customer Service in order to successfully implement new accounts.
The implementation projects you do will involve customer-facing (virtual) and technical elements. You will lead all implementation project activities including but not limited to: Requirements Gathering, Site Configuration, Weekly Project Status Meeting Facilitation, Program Launch Initiation, Post Launch Transition to Account Management and Global Customer Service and Functional and Technical Responsibilities.
- You will handle project planning efforts to determine project scope and scheduling
- You will facilitate the project kick-off with team members/appropriate internal partners.
- You will oversee day-to-day details of the project (coordinating with project team members and resource managers as appropriate) including the plan, schedule, resources, and task assignments
- You will facilitate project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, fostering open communication within the team on project planning, and execution
- You will maintain project management deliverables
- You will implement accounts sold into the Small Market Segment
- You will be partnering with Account Managers to oversee Egencia marketing and communications for client.
Who you are
- You have solid project and time management skills – handling multi-faceted, time sensitive projects
- You are a strong communicator – Strong skills in facilitation, written documentation, status reporting, mediation, training, and presentations
- You are technical – Experience working with an Online Travel Tool or Agency is preferred
- You are proficient in MS Office, as well as various project management tools such as MS Project & SmartSheet
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.