Implementation Manager, Enterprise
Implementation Manager - Enterprise
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
About the Team:
Often referred to by Co-founder Eliot Crowther as the backbone of the Pushpay organization, our Implementation team is responsible for strategically helping our customers quickly step into new levels of success. The team is fun-spirited, dynamic, and world-class when it comes to solving problems, building relationships and getting things done.
About the Position:
We are searching for a Customer Success leader to join our growing Implementation Team. As an Enterprise Implementation Team Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established project managers in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with Customer Success leadership to help build a team of world-class Enterprise Implementation Managers, execute and streamline implementation processes for our product suite. As part of our customer success focused, results driven organization you’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer happiness. The right individual leads the team as a player / coach in providing distinctive post sale service that makes Pushpay the market leader and preferred choice for digital giving in the non-profit space. This individual possesses a passion for customer satisfaction, obsession for accuracy, a blend of technical, customer-interaction and leadership skills and a drive for team excellence. This position will require the aptitude to become an expert on the Pushpay product suite, underlying technology, competitive advantages, and convey those to Pushpay customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, retain and motivate a team of approximately 10 seasoned Enterprise Implementation Managers.
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members.
- Proactively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the Implementation Team and drive collaborative developments within our existing processes.
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes.
- Deliver results, provide high quality customer interactions, drive product adoption, and effectively manage multiple/simultaneous implementations.
- Partner with Product, Service Delivery, and Customer Success teams to develop and execute on implementation strategies.
- Ensure effective account plans and strategies have been implemented unique to each account.
- Regularly review and analyze metrics and performance of the team.
- Demonstrate effective leadership in ensuring our customers understand the value and ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Pushpay services.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and provide accurate, timely reports and forecasts as needed for management.
- Partner with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire and train new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of leadership experience, preferably in a SaaS onboarding and implementation role working with Enterprise customers.
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies and delivering target in excess of company expectations.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve their best.
- Ability to handle contentious customer situations with a high level of professionalism and empathy.
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects and client relationships while ensuring complete customer satisfaction and meeting implementation deadlines.
- Experience working with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements.
- Use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest, and implement intelligent changes to a customers business optimization processes.
- Strong problem resolution skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
- Excellent presentation skills both in person and over a video conference, with the ability to command a room in both scenarios.
- You must be customer obsessed and have a heart for the customer.
- Prior experience working in the church or working with customers in the faith sector.
- Understanding of industry culture, products, and services.
- Experience implementing technical products, platforms and applications.
- Proven success in a leadership role.