As our Implementation Manager, you will serve as the ambassador for new clients joining Knock to ensure a successful on-boarding process. The key to success for a person in this role will be a high aptitude for technology and the ability to manage project timeline deliverables proactively and independently. This position will be part of our overall Customer Success team and work closely with the others responsible for trials and renewals.
Everyday our customers deserve an amazing experience and our commitment to their success. Their wins are our wins. We know that in order to drive success we need to build an exceptional Customer Success Organization that preserves and expands the company’s book of business, opens the door to new opportunities, and creates advocates for our customers. At Knock our Customer Success team consists of several teams that participate in the entire customer journey post-sale: Implementation, Launch & Expansion, Education & Training, Renewal, and Support.
We started Knock to solve problems we faced ourselves as consumers: the process of renting an apartment sucked. It was disorganized, time consuming, and frustrating. It seemed landlords were stuck in the past and didn’t understand how to use technology to their advantage. But the problems and solutions seemed obvious to us, and we had a vision for what a better experience should be. After validating our insights with a few early customers (who became investors) we got to work partnering with real estate companies to deliver on turning that vision into reality.
Seven years later, we have helped our property management customers find apartments for millions of renters. We’ve developed an industry-defining SaaS platform, an intelligent front office platform providing the productivity and business intelligence tools needed to maximize occupancy, rent growth, and customer satisfaction at every community. Our customers trust us to deliver the consumer experiences and business applications that are essential to their bottom line. The proof is in our 10x revenue growth over the past two years, in addition to our numerous industry awards.
In March of 2019 we announced we raised a $10m Series A round to continue to accelerate growth and product development, led by Madrona Venture Group: https://www.geekwire.com/2019/madrona-leads-10m-round-knock-crm-communications-service-apartment-landlords/
In January 2020 we were honored to receive recognition as one of Seattle’s Best Small Companies to Work by BuiltIn Seattle: https://www.builtinseattle.com/companies/best-small-places-to-work-seattle-2020
In May 2020 we announced we raised a $12m Series B round to continue on the path of growth, led by Madrona Venture Group, with partners from Lead Edge Capital and Seven Peaks Ventures:https://www.geekwire.com/2020/product-built-times-like-seattle-startup-knock-raises-12m/
At Knock, we have a #oneteam philosophy. A big part of bringing new capabilities to life is to continue to bring in exceptional talent that works together toward a common goal. We’ve been incredibly fortunate to build an amazing team that delivers real value to our customers each and every day. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Architect and Builder: You and your team build, implement, and ensure overall success for our customer CRM builds.
- Team Player: You are a teaming mastermind, by running point on customer issues and bringing in the right team (Engineering, Product, CSM) at the right time to solve a problem.
- Product Know-It-All: You will be a product jedi master and will use your knowledge and experience to create an amazing experience for our customers.
- Consultant: You will be the subject matter expert for our product as customers implement and deploy. You will be presenting, fact finding, and generally helping them reach success.
- Project Management: You have mastered how to manage complex projects.
- Ambassador: You and your team will serve as the ambassador for new Knock Customers. Your interactions are critical.
- Experienced: You have 2-4 years on an implementation team or technical project management team. AND YOU LOVE IT!
- People person: Whether you’re helping a customer with a tricky technical question or having an in-depth conversation around someone’s development goals, you’re excited to be working with people.
- Curious: You want to learn about everything around you, including why Knock is so valuable for our customers and how we can add value with every interaction.
- Teacher: You love to share what you have learned. You teach our customers the best ways to be effective with our product.
- Communicator: You can reduce a complex topic to a few simple steps, putting to rest any fears a client may have. You can communicate direction to your team and get things done.
- You think big picture: Your mind is always set on “How do can we make this easier and faster for our customers?” and “What will add the most value for them?”
- Organized: You are a master at keeping yourself, your team, and your customers organized through implementations.
- Optimistic: You can see the opportunity for every interaction to be a positive one, creating scenarios that end on a positive note. Your optimism is contagious and you foster it on your team.
- Technically Minded: You revel in the complex and you love technology.
- Customer Focused: You always have the customer’s needs in mind and help us find ways of making our processes more customer friendly.
- Community Minded: We are better together and we win together. You bring value to your community everyday.
- Collaborator: You solve problems with your teammates. You help when you see the need regardless if you are asked.
Why You'll Love It Here
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Stock options
- Gym membership at LA Fitness Signature Clubs
- We like to do fun things together! Conferences, off site retreats, and happy hours
- Parental leave program
- Whatever mode of transportation you use - we got you covered!
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the Knock team
- Plus free lunch on Fridays!
At Knock we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.