Implementation Project Director
Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. And we are looking for a customer centric, detail-oriented Implementation Project Director to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of new Limeade customer programs. You will join a small, energetic and passionate crew, and will come to work feeling energized about the challenges and rewards ahead. You will be accountable for the full implementation of new customers, coordinating the efforts of subject matter experts and stakeholders. The ideal candidate has direct client facing experience, rigor and discipline around establishing, documenting and communicating project plans; effectively coordinates resources, monitors progress and intervenes as necessary to ensure that quality, schedule, budget and other requirements are met.
- Lead the design and implementation of new customer programs on Limeade software
- Ensure that best practices are implemented and decisions are documented throughout the launch and ongoing process
- Lead and monitor the full implementation and ongoing process to ensure all tasks are completed on time and deliverables are met according to contract specifications (e.g., customer assets received and integrated into site, internal and external quality assurance testing is accomplished, and site is launched into production)
- Work closely in partnership with the Limeade Strategic Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and Product Specialists to ensure all contractual commitments are met for all Customers you will serve
- Manage risk, escalate issues as appropriate
- Work with other internal functional areas and/or customers’ vendors to launch Limeade solutions
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with the Customers
- Look for opportunities to improve process, templates and tools to scale project management and implementation processes
- Understand the Limeade Platform in detail to support the Customer
- Seek opportunities to participate in process and program improvements during quiet seasons, contributing to organizational scale and growth
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Experience working with SaaS Platforms
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-6 years of software related or other large-scale project management experience
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow through
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.