Implementation Project Manager
Implementation Project Manager
Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
You will join a small, energetic and passionate crew, and will come to work feeling energized about the challenges and rewards ahead. The ideal candidate has experience working with applying leadership, rigor and discipline around establishing, documenting and communicating project plans; effectively coordinates resources, monitors progress and intervenes as necessary to ensure that quality, schedule, budget and other requirements are met.
- Support New & Ongoing Customer Configuration Work.
- Use the Limeade implementation project plan in our Project Management tool, Smartsheet and other tools as necessary to guide and ensure customer decision making on required implementation issues.
- Ensure that best practices are implemented and decisions are documented throughout the launch and ongoing process.
- Lead and monitor the full implementation and ongoing process to ensure all tasks are completed on time and deliverables are met according to contract specifications (e.g., customer assets received and integrated into site, internal and external quality assurance testing is accomplished, and site is launched into production).
- Work closely in partnership with the Customer and Limeade’s Account Managers, Strategic Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and Configuration Specialists to ensure all contractual commitments are met for all Customers you will serve.
- Manage risk, escalate issues as appropriate.
- Work with other internal functional areas and/or customers’ vendors to launch Limeade solutions.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with the Customers.
- Work with Implementation Director as necessary to manage priority of work across assigned implementations.
- Look for opportunities to improve process, templates and tools to scale project management and implementation processes.
- Understand the Limeade Platform in detail to support the Customer
- Work with Solution Engineers to translate business needs into technical requirements for data integrations
- Project manage professional services project upon execution of signed Contract to ensure contractual commitments are met; assist in issue resolution as appropriate.
- Experience working with SaaS Platforms and Wellness Industry are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of software related or other large-scale project management experience
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow through.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.