What is Knock?
We started Knock to solve problems we faced ourselves as consumers: the process of renting an apartment sucked. It was disorganized, time consuming, and frustrating. It seemed landlords were stuck in the past and didn’t understand how to use technology to their advantage. But the problems and solutions seemed obvious to us, and we had a vision for what a better experience should be. After validating our insights with a few early customers (who became investors) we got to work partnering with real estate companies to deliver on turning that vision into reality.
Five years later, we have helped our property management customers find homes for millions of renters. We’ve developed an industry-defining SaaS platform that automates marketing, accelerates sales, lifts customer retention, and delivers critical business insights that help our customers operate their business. Our customers trust us to deliver the consumer experiences and business applications that are essential to their bottom line. The proof is in our 10x revenue growth over the past two years, in addition to our numerous industry awards. In March of 2019 we announced we raised a $10m Series A round to continue to accelerate growth and product development, led by Madrona Venture Group: https://www.geekwire.com/2019/madrona-leads-10m-round-knock-crm-communications-service-apartment-landlords/
The real estate industry is continuing to undergo an incredible technology transformation, and Knock is one of the companies driving innovation and shaping the way an entire vertical works. But even with a number of accomplishments in our past, we continue to push our vision forward and build the solutions of the future. We are on a mission to modernize the way property management companies run their businesses, by delivering the tools and insights to optimize all aspects of their sales and marketing operations. Practical uses for applied machine learning, connected IoT devices, and AI powered communication technology are all in our future here at Knock. It's a fun space with interesting problems, and provides all kinds of opportunities to get creative and build solutions our customers simply haven't seen or thought of before. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you!
About Our Customer Success Team
Everyday our customers deserve an amazing experience and our commitment to their success. Their wins are our wins. We know that in order to drive success we need to build an exceptional Customer Success Organization that preserves the company’s book of business, opens the door to new opportunities, and creates advocates for our customers. At Knock our Customer Success team is comprised of a number of smaller teams that capture the entire customer journey post-sale: Implementation, Trial, Renewal, and Support/Training.
About Our Implementation Specialist Role
As our Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for the data entry of building out the product to our customer's specifications. You will partner with Implementation, Product and Engineering team members to ensure the successful build-out of the Knock product.
- Builder: You and your team build in order to ensure overall success for our customer CRM builds.
- Team Player: Work closely with the Implementation Coordinator to receive daily tasks and shift priorities as demands change.
- Detail-oriented: Follow the outlined process to create end-user accounts for our clients by entering data provided the client and configuring custom settings within Knock and document notes and comments for each task.
- Ambassador: You and your team will serve as the ambassador for new Knock Customers. Your interactions are critical.
Required Background, Experience and Skills
- Experienced: 2+ years related working experience preferred
- Curious: You want to learn about everything around you, including why Knock is so valuable for our customers and how we can add value with every interaction.
- Technically Minded: You revel in the complex and love technology. You have intermediate proficiency in G-Suite and project management tools.
- Customer Focused: You always have the customer’s needs in mind and help us find ways of making our processes more customer friendly.
- Community Minded: We are better together and we win together. You bring value to your community everyday.
- Collaborator: You solve problems with your teammates. You help when you see the need regardless if you are asked.
- Adaptable: Startup culture ready - you embrace change!
- Health, Dental & Medical Insurance
- Flexible Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Gym Membership at LA Fitness (across the street from the office!)
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Public transit reimbursement, bike storage or parking near the office provided
- Equipment provided
- Team events
- Free Lunch Fridays!
At Knock we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome all types!