Integrations Architect (Remote - US) at Axon
Your Day to Day
- Work as a client facing member of the Software Solutions Delivery Team
- Identify integration opportunities between agency systems (cloud and on-prem) and Axon’s products.
- Recommend deployment plans for the identified integrations that drive key outcomes for the agency.
- Work closely with product, sales, software engineers and agency technical stakeholders to understand agency goals and program outcomes.
- Analyze IT system architecture to scope technical projects and recommend system improvements.
- Leverage a library of integration templates and patterns to recommend and deploy integrations that the Integrations Engineering team have built.
- Experience of 5+ years analyzing and developing technical systems and software solutions
- Familiar with cloud technologies as well as software development packages and data management tools
- Hands-on experience with APIs and systems integration
- Demonstrated system-level understanding of enterprise software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: demonstrated ability to work with all levels of technical proficiency to understand needs and communicate work
- Experience delivering enterprise software in a regulated environment (GovTech, HIPAA, FinTech, ISO, etc)
- Project Management experience and/or certifications (i.e. PMI Certifications)
- Problem solving, self-starter who thrives in fast paced, undefined environments
- Enthusiasm and commitment to AXON’s Mission, Core Values, and Program Mission
- Willingness to join forces and drive company-wide initiatives across multiple departments
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...