IT Asset Management Solution Consultant at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is changing the way government works. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The IT Asset Management Advisory Solution Architect role is a customer facing domain expert who will drive innovative business solutions with our customers, by applying technical and business skills.
This role is a Pre-Sales/Sales Engineering/Solution Consulting role. You will partner with sales, solution consulting and the rest of the ServiceNow ecosystem to achieve customer success through thought leadership and driving awareness. The role takes a consultative approach with our customers and prospects to discover and map business outcome-driven solutions.
· Create and contribute in Sales campaigns focused on Software Asset Management
· Serve as a thought leader on Software Asset Management for ServiceNow
· Strong alignment with Product Management and Engineering teams on roadmap and field feedback
· Create and own programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of SAM
· Contribute to and maintain a showcase of SAM solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
· Assist the sales personnel in qualification of customer needs
· Performing business value assessments to determine value for clients
· Demonstrations of solutions, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers
· Responding to request for information / proposal documents
· Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
· Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
· Staying current on competitive analysis and understand how to best position ServiceNow solution
· Understanding business and technical problems addressed by the product including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, licensing models, etc.
What you need to be successful in this role:
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
· Strong domain expertise in Software Asset Management, Software license compliance process, Licensing terms and conditions, and major publishers.
· Experience with discovery, inventory and client distribution technologies (SCCM, Ivanti, Altiris, etc.)
· Strong Pre-sales experience and mastery of the Sales process to become trusted advisor for account representative
· Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.