Launch Specialist, Enterprise at Convoy
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:45 p.m. (PST) on Friday, September 20, 2019
Who we are:
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
Who we’re looking for:
Convoy is looking for a scrappy, hard working problem-solver to join our Shipper Launch team to help deliver an amazing onboarding experience for all new shippers.
You’re eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup. You’ll be responsible for supporting the successful set-up of new shippers on the Convoy platform to drive long term growth. You’ll do this by understanding our shipper-customer needs and turning onboarding documentation into action. Superior communication skills come naturally to you and will be critical in this role, as you’ll be coordinating across several teams within Convoy. Ensuring customer success is essential to Convoy’s long-term success. It starts with you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the onboarding pipeline for all new enterprise customers.
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure cross-team transparency
- Schedule and lead facility specific onboarding calls to uncover key operational information
- Schedule and lead new shipper account reviews on a regular cadence
- Drive innovation by identifying process improvements in the existing workflow
- Assist with implementation tasks required for all shippers (profile creation, email setup, etc.)
- Translate shipper requirements into operational action plans for Convoy Ops teams
- Complete internal reporting to keep teams up to speed on new account performance
- Leave customers feeling delighted after every interaction
You have the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or a related field
- 2+ years professional/business experience
- An obsession with customer success. You succeed when they succeed
- Superior organizational and time management skills; Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong communication and keen attention to detail
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
- Experience working with sales teams in high growth environments a plus
- Prior experience in transportation customer operations or customer success a plus
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description