Lead Process Solutions Manager
ExpediaWhat you'll do:
- You provide thought leadership - envisioning a future state of operational brilliance, driving high impact business improvements globally within LPS.
- Define strategy and define program roadmaps setting realistic expectations f project delivery, identify resource bottlenecks and gaps, and cross team dependencies.
- Provide ongoing transparency into project roadmap: developing and negotiating work priorities, engaging partners via regular communications/meetings/presentation with updates, articulate impact of new projects or changed priorities.
- Work to deliver on business improvement initiatives utilizing skills to develop processes, define policies, and engage technology to make needed improvements.
- Serve as a change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization.
- Drive culture of innovation and continuous improvement through standard methodology sharing and transparent hands-on leadership.
- Coach/ mentor team members on process improvement techniques, running programs and projects framework
- Develop cross team relationships and become a trusted advisor for the business.
- Participate in hiring activities and decisions.
Who you are:
- You build measurement systems and use/ interpret data to evaluate and make business improvement recommendations (experience with SQL, pivot tables, or tableau a plus).
- Ratified ability to partner with senior leadership to understand business goals, analyze opportunities and develop improvement project roadmaps
- Outstanding Analytical skills– proficient in organizing, analyzing and interpreting data to make fact-based decisions and drive root cause elimination
- Proven ability in developing strategy, and influencing and communicating across teams and workgroups
- Corroborated problem-solving skills evidenced by results in past positions
- Experience in Change Management experience including the ability to work with improvement team sponsors to address barriers
- Program and Project Management experience, including leading a project portfolio, driving a timeline to completion, following-up, organizing multiple action plans within multiple functions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, from individual contributor to executive management - structuring information and utilizing PowerPoint or other resources to communicate ideas and actions
- Ability to make independent decisions, self-starter, ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- High attention to detail.
- A person with 10+ years of Program Management, Lean Six Sigma, Agile, or related functions or in Principal role for consulting and/or analytics
- You are Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified/ Certified Lean Sensei, Certified Quality Engineer
- Experienced in driving transformative change in organizations, globally
- You have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or business (preferably in a quantitative field or equivalent combination of education and experience); Advanced degree a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Travel Industry, Contact Centers a plus
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.