Lead Process Solutions Manager at Expedia Group
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:52 p.m. (PST) on Friday, September 20, 2019
ExpediaWhat you'll do:
- You provide thought leadership - envisioning a future state of operational brilliance, driving high impact business improvements globally within LPS.
- Define strategy and define program roadmaps setting realistic expectations f project delivery, identify resource bottlenecks and gaps, and cross team dependencies.
- Provide ongoing transparency into project roadmap: developing and negotiating work priorities, engaging partners via regular communications/meetings/presentation with updates, articulate impact of new projects or changed priorities.
- Work to deliver on business improvement initiatives utilizing skills to develop processes, define policies, and engage technology to make needed improvements.
- Serve as a change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization.
- Drive culture of innovation and continuous improvement through standard methodology sharing and transparent hands-on leadership.
- Coach/ mentor team members on process improvement techniques, running programs and projects framework
- Develop cross team relationships and become a trusted advisor for the business.
- Participate in hiring activities and decisions.
- You build measurement systems and use/ interpret data to evaluate and make business improvement recommendations (experience with SQL, pivot tables, or tableau a plus).
- Ratified ability to partner with senior leadership to understand business goals, analyze opportunities and develop improvement project roadmaps
- Outstanding Analytical skills– proficient in organizing, analyzing and interpreting data to make fact-based decisions and drive root cause elimination
- Proven ability in developing strategy, and influencing and communicating across teams and workgroups
- Corroborated problem-solving skills evidenced by results in past positions
- Experience in Change Management experience including the ability to work with improvement team sponsors to address barriers
- Program and Project Management experience, including leading a project portfolio, driving a timeline to completion, following-up, organizing multiple action plans within multiple functions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, from individual contributor to executive management - structuring information and utilizing PowerPoint or other resources to communicate ideas and actions
- Ability to make independent decisions, self-starter, ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- High attention to detail.
- A person with 10+ years of Program Management, Lean Six Sigma, Agile, or related functions or in Principal role for consulting and/or analytics
- You are Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified/ Certified Lean Sensei, Certified Quality Engineer
- Experienced in driving transformative change in organizations, globally
- You have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or business (preferably in a quantitative field or equivalent combination of education and experience); Advanced degree a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Travel Industry, Contact Centers a plus
Read Full Job Description