ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Legal Operations Manager, Project Management
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
This role will report to the Legal Operations and Transformation Lead and will be a key role in successfully delivering Legal Operations goals.
What you get to do in this role:
· Help drive project management and change management activities for Legal Operations and the Legal Department
· Assist with implementation, and execution of Legal Operations strategic initiatives and annual goals with the ability to highlight and report on quarterly and annual accomplishments, trends, and related metrics
· Assist with management of the Law Department’s pillar initiatives including the coordination and documentation of key attorney-led initiatives focused on Law Department development, engagement, and ways of working
· Project manage key projects, create project plans, co-ordinate with stakeholders and subject matter experts for timely and quality delivery
· Communicate project deliverables, milestones, risks, and dependencies to stakeholders in a timely manner
· Monitor and report project progress on a regular basis
· Facilitate meetings, create agendas, document meeting minutes, and track action items
· Implement change management plan for driving successful adoption
· Help deliver change management and enablement activities for the legal customer zero initiative and track adoption
· Create training materials and co-ordinate enablement trainings
· Help create legal operations focused playbooks, templates, checklists, and apps to drive operational efficiencies, increase productivity, decrease risks, and contain costs
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, primarily with, but not limited to, Communications and IT, on projects managed by Legal OperationsQualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 4 -5 years of relevant professional experience in Legal Operations, preferably supporting or managing legal operations programs, project, and processes in a corporate law department or law firm
- Be curious: learn to recognizing needs, spotting trends, anticipating issues, pivoting projects, and solving problems
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks, and manage competing priorities effectively and independently, including driving results and delivering to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a growing legal team and cross-functionally
- Strong execution focus is critical to this role
- Exposure to business process management
- Good listening and communication skills
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment
- Must be a team player: teamwork makes the dream work!
- Embrace and encourage a culturally diverse corporate and team culture
- PMP certification is preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and enthusiasm will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.