M&A Post-Close Program Manager, Product Operations at ServiceNow
M&A Post-Close Program Manager, Product Operations
Location: San Diego, CA; Santa Clara, CA; Kirkland, WA
This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication. Only US or naturalized citizens will be considered.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
In Product Operations, we’re committed to our purpose of making work, work better. That means we’re always thinking about our customers and how we can ensure we deliver the high-quality products they’ve come to expect from ServiceNow: transformative, secure, compliant and on time. It’s up to us to drive our products to the finish line and into our customers’ workplaces. Working together, we keep our cloud secure; enable our customers’ success; provide proactive and actionable insights; and, support employee education and experience.
Our Product Operations team is seeking a M&A program manager to direct and manage post-close M&A integration for our Products organization. In this new role, you’ll leverage your background in M&A program management to establish our PMO structure and processes. Our corporate strategy is to re-platform an acquired company’s technology, so your focus will be on integration planning and execution including business, operational and decision management support. You’ll partner with all levels of stakeholders and employees to ensure integration decisions are aligned cross-functionally among teams including product management, engineering, global cloud services, and global technical support. You’ll ensure delivery of high quality, relevant, timely and accurate information to enable key decisions and drive successful completion of our M&A strategy.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide leadership in merger integration activities across planning and deployment, systems integration and program development.
- Execute an integration program in accordance with the company's overall integration methodology.
- Define and ensure that standard toolkits and methodologies are used for integration activities; suggest changes and improvements to processes proactively.
- Create consolidated program milestones, interdependencies and communication plans
- Identify integration risks and propose solutions to address.
- Lead meetings and workshops with stakeholders to move forward key tasks and escalate significant process bottlenecks, anticipated delays and critical path analysis.
- Execute integration plans with a balance on speed, cost, quality, and level of disruption to the business and a focus on employee / customer satisfaction.
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close or complete open items.
- Build a strong working relationship with key stakeholders to drive success through face-to-face and remote working meetings.
- Participate in pre-close due diligence meetings to uncover any areas of concern/risk areas related to product integration, with particular focus on release management related and Quality Management System related impacts.
- Travel to acquisition sites to assess needs and support integration plans.
- Ensure release management and function operations are managed appropriately
- Build metrics that measure progress.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 15+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Management or MBA from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in Global M&A post-close integrations, including definition of requirements, cross-functional and remote team management, and management of re-platform activities.
- Worked for a multinational in a high growth, fast paced and dynamic global technology-driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the confidence to routinely interact with an executive level audience
- Lead or been part of a team that has redesigned processes to support deployment of new systems and/or business requirements
- Hands on, can do attitude, results orientated, highly organized and passionate about the business and the customer.
- Has an ability to establish credibility based on expertise within the organization
- Ability to travel, up to 25% travel both domestic and international
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.