Manager, Administration/Workplace Experience
As the Manager, Administration, there will be a range of project management and supervisory skills in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You must be energetic, with a positive can do attitude, not afraid to jump in, roll up their sleeves and get things done. We live by the Success Traits. Ownership, Simplicity, Passion, Urgency, Adaptability, Curiosity and Fun.
- Vendor Management; manage relationship with Gourmondo, Complete Office, Avis, FedEx, etc
- Work directly with Facilities to open and close offices globally as it relates to office support
- Supervise Global Office Managers and Receptionists in US offices, Brighton and Pune
- Manage the employee anniversaries for the company
- Support the small remote offices who are without administrative support
- Approve all corporate experience invoices
- Have monthly 1:1 meeting’s, bi annual reviews, goal setting with staff
- Manage the company store with current stock, new stock and making sure the employee ordering experience is positive.
- Special projects for VP of Corporate Experience
- 5+ years administrative and supervisory skills
- Demonstrate an ability to build trust and maintain confidentiality
- Supervisory skills; ability to problem solve independently
- Fun, creative, outgoing, and positive
- Ability to work independently and wear many hats in a team environment with a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and employees
- Successfully operate in a very fast paced, high tech environment and interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure and manage unforeseen situations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to take initiative and possess a drive for delivering outstanding results
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to travel
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.