Skilljar is seeking a versatile and proven Manager to lead our Onboarding and Implementation team. This critical function is part of our rapidly growing Customer Success team and is responsible for working directly with our clients to enable them to successfully implement Skilljar to achieve business goals.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Manage and grow a team of Implementation Managers.
- Establish best practices for implementation and develop processes to help drive consistency across the team and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Gather and provide input as the implementation team evolves and prepares for scale to inform the development and implementation of programs to support the scaling of the implementation team.
- Develop and drive KPIs for implementation team members to measure and support overall customer health and success during the implementation phase of the Skilljar customer lifecycle.
- Assist the team with developing healthy customer relationships and act as a point of escalation when needed.
- Schedule onboarding and assignment of new customers to the appropriate implementation resources.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to manage the sales handoff process and ensure a seamless transition for customers from Sales to Customer Success.
- Keep the team informed of updates and initiatives defined at the leadership level.
- Maintain regularly scheduled 1:1 meetings with each Implementation team member and provide coaching and development feedback to team members.
- 5+ years in a customer success, implementation, or project management role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment. As well as, 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience working with SMB, MM, and ENT organizations with a deep understanding of the varied needs of these organizations.
- Proven program development experience specifically related to scaling a fast-growing, customer-centric team.
- Highly organized with exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Proven ability to interact with and drive projects at VP and Director client levels, to collaborate with customers to set and manage expectations.
- Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Zillow, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.