Manager, Customer Implementation
- You’ll be leading a team and managing several individual customer accounts through the onboarding and implementation process.
- Proactively manage customer relationships from sales handoff through successful implementation.
- Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how Skilljar can be leveraged to meet and exceed these goals.
- Organize and coordinate customer onboarding and training through virtual web conferences and help documentation.
- Collect customer product requests and drive agile prioritization through Skilljar’s development process. Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams. Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service requests during implementation.
- Partner with Account Management, Customer Success, and Product Support teams to ensure customers are fully supported through the implementation process and beyond.
- Develop and drive KPIs for implementation team members to measure and support overall customer health and success during the implementation phase of the Skilljar customer lifecycle.
- Assist team with developing healthy customer relationships and act as a point of escalation when needed.
- Schedule onboarding and assignment of new customers to the appropriate implementation resources.
- Keep team informed of updates and initiatives defined at leadership level.
- Gather and provide input as the implementation team evolves and prepares for scale.
- Screen, interview and hire Implementation Specialists.
- Ensure smooth onboarding process for new hires.
- Maintain regularly scheduled 1:1 meetings with each Implementation Specialist.
- Provide coaching and development feedback to implementation team members.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- 5+ years in a customer success, implementation, or project management role. Preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Highly organized with fantastic interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience guiding and training customers via phone, web conference, and in writing.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Proven ability to interact with and drive projects at VP and Director client levels, to collaborate with customers, and set and manage expectations.
- Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience a major plus.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
The CompanySkilljar's mission is to empower Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Leading global enterprise organizations such as Cisco and Verizon rely on Skilljar to accelerate customer onboarding and time-to-value. Backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the customer training platform of choice for enterprises. We are a professional and experienced team with roots from Amazon, and a fun work environment just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup. Come join our team! Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.