Manager, Implementation at TaxBit
TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
TaxBit is rapidly scaling its enterprise customer base, which includes large crypto-native exchanges, F500 Financial Institutions, and other enterprises who are entering the digital assets space. We’re looking for a Manager to build and scale our Implementation Services team. You and your team will partner with large enterprise clients to integrate with TaxBit’s APIs and implement our suite of tax and accounting solutions. You’ll recruit and develop a high performing team of technical consultants to serve as thought partners and project managers for our clients. You’ll help define and roll out new processes and procedures that help TaxBit scale its implementation function in close partnership with our Engineering, Product and SME teams. You’ll have lots of fun opportunities to broaden your impact in a hypergrowth startup!
- Manage TaxBit’s implementation strategy, execution, and continuous improvement
- Lead a team of technical consultants who serve as key point of contact to enterprise clients during the implementation phase of the customer lifecycle
- Recruit, develop, and retain a high performing and diverse group of consultants
- Oversee a portfolio of large enterprise implementation projects, serve as a point of escalation, and establish executive relationships
- Ensure that TaxBit’s implementation team delivers a differentiated customer experience and time-to-value for our enterprise customers
- Build and optimize TaxBit’s implementation processes including: pipeline management, staffing and resource management, project management, and client health reporting
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering and SME teams to resolve customer issues and build customer feedback into TaxBit’s product development
- Develop tooling and systems to improve the efficiency of the team
- Build an inclusive team culture and working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or similar field
- 10+ years of experience in technology or IT consulting, implementation, service delivery, or customer success
- 3+ years of line management and formal leadership experience
- Track record of effectively attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Ability to engage with executive IT customers and business stakeholders within large enterprise companies
- Knowledge of modern enterprise architecture, including AWS, integration technologies, and APIs
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. engineering) to resolve complex, technical issues
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Growth mindset and ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
- Passion for and curiosity about crypto and virtual currencies
- Background and expertise in tax and/or accounting preferred
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.