Marketing Communications Manager
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for helping us continue this great momentum by communicating clearly and consistently with our prospective customers, press, industry influencers, and key analysts like Gartner, Forrester, etc. Working as part of the global product marketing team, your goal will be to raise Icertis’ profile and ensure that our products are well understood and highly-rated. Since contract lifecycle management is still a relatively new category, influencers and industry analysts play a crucial role in our customer’s decision process, and therefore this is a high-profile, critical role for Icertis.
- Help us tell our story:
- Work with the PR team to develop announcements and associated collateral.
- Write and edit compelling content for integrated campaigns across diverse channels – web, email, press, etc.
- Create effective executive presentations and briefing documents for internal and external events.
- Find and build our analyst and influencer audience:
- Review media and analyst coverage and identify key influencers to be updated on Icertis products and activities.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with and between key analysts, influencers and internal Icertis executive stakeholders.
- Keep our audience engaged and informed about Icertis and our products:
- Educate analysts and influencers about Icertis solutions, vision, strategy, growth and customer success.
- Coordinate regular analyst engagements, including strategy days, briefings, inquiries, and meetings.
- Organize Icertis’ participation in annual analyst events relevant to the CLM industry
- Manage our responses to analyst RFPs when they need information to inform their coverage of our products
- Inform and align internal Icertis stakeholders:
- Drive internal alignment on key outreach strategies and communications tactics.
- Periodically update key internal Icertis stakeholders about our influencer and analyst audience
- Provide strategic guidance to Icertis’ product and management teams based on insights gained from influencer and analyst relationships, research, and feedback.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of agency or in-house communications experience, or equivalent general marketing experience.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills – you can help Icertis tell the story of how we’re transforming commerce through enterprise contract management.
- Experience working within start-up environment or with startup clients – such as the ability to work in a rapidly growing organization and quickly deliver results.
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders in the executive, marketing, product management, customer advocacy and sales teams.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- Influencing, negotiating, and relationship management skills.
- Creative thinker with a bias for action.
- Experience working with B2B software, particularly for large enterprises is ideal
- A commitment to genuinely living up to our FORTE values in everything we do
- Competitive compensation, including salary and annual bonus
- Reach program of paid vacation plus a company-wide week off over the July 4th week
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance and company 401K matching
- A great startup working environment in our Bellevue office with flexible hours and free catered lunches every day
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description